Arrive comfortable! During all treatments you will remain modestly covered at all times. For pedicure treatments, please wear clothing that will allow accessibility up to the calf area along with thong-style flip-flop sandals that fully exposes all toes.
Impedes massage & numerous other treatments, and may get lost. We can't be responsible for lost property so please don’t wear it!
Your health is your responsibility; if you are under medical supervision or treatment, please receive clearance from your physician prior to scheduling. Inform your spa therapist of any medical or physical limitation you have that may impede or prevent your service; including but not limited to: heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, recent injury, accident or surgery, open wounds, sores, lesions, contagious diseases, sensitivities, allergies, skin conditions, pregnancy or nursing. Pregnant or diabetic guests may not receive Hot Stone Services or Chocolate Decadence Spa Body Treatments due to thermal/circulation contraindications.
- Your appointment time is scheduled and reserved especially for you. Due to COVID-19 restrictions we ask that you check in to our front desk upon arrival, no sooner than 5 minutes prior to your appointment start time. Due to social distancing mandates, the locker room/showers/relaxation lounge remain closed until further notice.
- Being late increases stress; your spa visit should be about stress relief.
- If you’re late please understand that because of advance bookings, it is often impossible to to push your appointment time to later without impacting other guest appointments. However, if there’s enough of your appointment left to salvage, you’ll receive the remaining time. If not, you may be charged for the missed appointment and can opt to schedule a new one.
- As per the Alachua County mask mandate, masks must be worn by anyone entering the spa. This is not OUR policy but we are abiding by it and we appreciate your cooperation.
- Upon arrival, each guest must self-certify to ALL COVID-19 related questions.
- All guests and staff wash hands before beginning any service.
- All staff wear masks, and also have access to gloves and plexi face shields at your direction.
- Each treatment area is equipped with a UV/HEPA Air purification unity; hospital-grade disinfectants and cleaners are used throughout
- Traffic patterns within the establishment have been strategically routed to minimize contact with other guests and staff
- To ensure a serene environment for all guests, thank you for understanding that infants & children are not permitted. Well-behaved minors aged 11+ may enjoy most services with parental permission. (Bikini Waxing & Lash Extensions available for minors age 16+ only)
- Cell phone conversations and ringing cell phones are disruptive to our tranquil environment. Discontinue use and turn to “OFF/SILENT” before entering.
- No alcohol, smoking, controlled substances, outside food or beverage.
- Appointments are recommended as we can rarely accommodate walk-in’s; but you’re always welcome to try!
- Gratuities are discretionary and are completely optional. Cloud 9 Gift Cards/Certificates may not be used towards gratuity.
- Gift Cards and Retail items are all FINAL SALE; no credit, returns, exchanges or refunds.
- Complimentary consultations may be scheduled for any service.
- Miscellaneous: Rude, loud, discourteous or disorderly guests will be asked to leave. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Boutique, front desk & reception area, and entry/exit areas are under video surveillance;shoplifters will be prosecuted.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Effective 8/8/20 we will no longer accept Visa, MC, Discover but will only accept Cloud 9 Gift Cards/Cloud 9 Certificates/Cloud 9 Series and CASH.