Arrive comfortable! During all treatments you will remain modestly covered at all times. For pedicure treatments, please wear clothing that will allow accessibility up to the calf area along with thong-style flip-flop sandals that fully exposes all toes.
Impedes massage & numerous other treatments, and may get lost. We can't be responsible for lost property so please don’t wear it!
Your health is your responsibility; if you are under medical supervision or treatment, please receive clearance from your physician prior to scheduling. Inform your spa therapist of any medical or physical limitation you have that may impede or prevent your service; including but not limited to: heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, recent injury, accident or surgery, open wounds, sores, lesions, contagious diseases, sensitivities, allergies, skin conditions, pregnancy or nursing. Pregnant or diabetic guests may not receive Hot Stone Services or Chocolate Decadence Spa Body Treatments due to thermal/circulation contraindications.
- Your appointment time is scheduled and reserved especially for you. Due to COVID-19 restrictions we ask that you call upon arrival when parked or check in on our front outdoor verandah.
- Being late increases stress; your spa visit should be about stress relief.
- If you’re late please understand that because of advance bookings, it is often impossible to to push your appointment time to later without impacting other guest appointments. However, if there’s enough of your appointment left to salvage, you’ll receive the remaining time. If not, you may be charged for the missed appointment and can opt to schedule a new one.
- To ensure a serene environment for all guests, thank you for understanding that infants & children are not permitted. Well-behaved minors aged 11+ may enjoy most services with parental permission. (Bikini Waxing & Lash Extensions available for minors age 16+ only)
- Cell phone conversations and ringing cell phones are disruptive to our tranquil environment. Discontinue use and turn to “OFF/SILENT” before entering.
- No alcohol, smoking, controlled substances, outside food or beverage.
- Appointments are recommended as we can rarely accommodate walk-in’s; but you’re always welcome to try!
- Gratuities are discretionary and are completely optional. Cloud 9 Gift Cards/Certificates may not be used towards gratuity.
- Retail items may be exchanged within 14 days from the date of purchase for another product; no credit or refunds. Gift Cards are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
- Complimentary consultations may be scheduled for any service.
- Miscellaneous: Rude, loud, discourteous or disorderly guests will be asked to leave. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Boutique, front desk & reception area, and entry/exit areas are under video surveillance;shoplifters will be prosecuted.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- We accept Cash,Visa, MC, Discover, and Cloud 9 Gift Cards/Certificates.
- Cloud 9 Gift Cards & online Gift Certificates may be purchased for any dollar amount and may be redeemed for services and retail only. Gift Cards and Certificates do not expire and are non-refundable
Please read our entire menu/website information carefully. Scheduling an appointment and purchasing or redeeming a gift certificate serves as verification of your understanding and agreement to all Cloud 9 policies.